Sunday, March 8, 2009

My FIRST Baby Booties


I am reborn as a knitter! ;-) No more just knitting..... NOW I can make GARMENTS! LOL! Not just things that are square and rectangular! I credit this to the fact that a bunch of us knitters have been getting together at work once a week. The expert knitters there have been teaching me things which has helped tremendously! These booties are for my new baby niece that is set to be born in just a couple of weeks. They don't like pink but I HAD to put a little pink in the pompons just for her! ;-p

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Ok, those are WAY too cute!!!! I have always had a hard time with things like booties, I can make socks but not booties go figure. The hat is great- gosh your stitches are so even. Cool!

Lisa said...

You're so awesome! I'm doing a baby blanket and a big circular piece that will eventually become a tote bag.

I finished my hat and I'll post pictures as soon as I can get my hands on a camera. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be so I'm definitely gonna keep challenging myself. I just love it!