Sunday, February 3, 2008

One completed, one begun

It amazing how much your time gets away from you once work and school pick back up. It's hard to believe we're about to start our fourth week of classes. I've been plugging away on some knitting projects but not making as much progress as I'd like.

I finished the orange scarf and have made progress on the red and black. I also found a long-abandoned dishcloth when I took inventory of my knitting bag so I finished that too.

I thought I had pictures but they're not on my computer! ARGH! They must still be on my camera, so I'll add them later. I feel like I'm finally making some progress and actually becoming a knitter and not just someone who is struggling through the learning process.

Oh -- I took pictures of all the stuff I had down in my bag. I'll have to show you how much stuff I had crammed in there. I sent some of it to my niece and I hope she can join in and post us pictures of what she's working on.

Keep your eyes open! Pictures will be here soon.

No comments: