Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally!

Yep, I'm finally at it again! This is my Thanksgiving Break and I vowed to finish up a couple of projects and get going with the whole knitting thing again. I finished the red and black scarf for my daughter and put together a lime green one for myself. I also decided to do some scarves for the boys so I bought a HUGE thing of variegated blue cotton yarn and will get those started soon. I found a skein of really cool blues and greens that I had and am working on a ribbed scarf out of that. I'll probably give it to a niece for Christmas . . . or maybe a friend. Who knows?

It's funny how I set this aside when life gets busy. It really doesn't take a lot of effort to pick up a bag with needles and yarn and take it along when you go somewhere. I finally did buy a "to go" bag so I can carry smaller projects along with me.

I'll put some pictures up soon. I can't find my camera (don't ask) so I'll have to use my daughter's. But I'll post pictures of my new bag, some finished projects, and the ribbed scarf in the making. I think I may challenge myself to a larger project too. Maybe an afghan? That would require the purchase of some new needles, but I'm always up for that!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll see you soon! With pictures!!!

No comments: